Assessment overview This assessment task requires you to write a reflective essay on the topic below, in 1500 words. All references should be appropriately cited using Harvard or APA style. Assessment details Specifically address the following points:
Discuss how your role as a user of online sources of information have developed during the course and provide examples to demonstrate.
Discuss how the development of an informational resource, or your work in the discussion board, has helped you understand how to evaluate the credibility of online sources in an academic environment.
Identify some of the advantages and limitations of working collaboratively in an online community and reflect on how you might exploit advantages and overcome the limitations. Use the literature to support your discussion. Please ensure that you address all of the criteria in the rubric below. Assessment criteria
1. Using online sources of information.
2. Evaluating the credibility of online sources.
3. Identifying advantages and limitations of working collaboratively online.
4. Demonstrated use of the literature to support your discussion.
5. Structure of essay including introduction, discussion of key points and conclusion.
6. Appropriate language and expression with attention to correct spelling and grammar.
7. Referencing in Harvard or APA style. Based on your experience in this course, reflect on your role as a user of online information as well as what you have learnt about finding, using and evaluating online sources for academic communicatio