This 14-question Self-Assessment helps to clarify your career visions and plans. Questions on mental pictures of the future, engagement in a particular behavior, and moving up in organizations are presented.
Answer the following:
1. What did you learn about your future career identity? Are you surprised by the results? The Mission Statement—“What Is Your Reason for Being?”
● A mission is the purpose or reason for being.
● A mission statement expresses the purpose. The Vision Statement—“What Do You Want to Become?” ● The vision is a long-term goal describing “what” you want to become; it is a clear sense of the future and the actions needed to get there.
2. Write a personal mission and vision statement using the ideas discussed
3. Based on your results, what might you do to enhance your future career identity?
4. Use the answer to question #3 to create at least two SMART goals that will aid in your vision.
The post What did you learn about your future career identity? Are you surprised by the results? The Mission Statement—“What Is Your Reason for Being?” appeared first on Essay Lane.