After reading Chapter 7 in your textbook, develop a specific service recovery process and options for customer recovery for each of the following situations. Also include a process for measuring customer satisfaction for each:
1. For servers at a restaurant: a customer doesn’t like his food.
2. For a cell phone service call center: A customer is disappointed by the number of dropped calls she has been experiencing.
3. For an office manager: You didn’t order enough supplies, and your co-workers are upset they don’t have the materials they need to finish their job.
4. For a day care owner: One of your employees told a child to “shut up” and the parent found out about it and is very upset.
5. For a contractor: You have been very busy and unable to complete a customer’s two-bathroom remodel on time. The customer is angry because she expects company and the bathrooms are not complete.
The post Develop a specific service recovery process and options for customer recovery appeared first on Essay Lane.