1. What is the thesis statement?
2. What new words did you learn? Jot down two in your notebook. Think of the denotative meaning, what the dictionary says, as well as the connotative meaning, which is not the same.
3. Are there any words that are familiar to you from the introductory readings (e.g., Smelik)?
4. How does the author support his/her statement in the text? 5. How does the author support his/her statement in the film, Birds of Paradise?
6. Lastly, what did you learn about a piece of history from this essay?
The post What is the thesis statement? appeared first on Essay Lane.