Journalize the following transactions for the Round Company for 201X and show all calculations:
- Jan. 1 Sold a truck for $1,300 that cost $6,700 and had accumulated depreciation of $6,000.
- Feb 10 A machine costing $3,100 with accumulated depreciation of $2,150 was destroyed in a fire. The insurance company settled the claim for $450.
- May 1 Traded in a machine costing $18,000 with $14,500 of accumulated depreciation for a new machine costing $25,100 with a trade-in allowance of $3,000. Note that depreciation is up-to-date. The loss is to be recognized.
- July 8 Traded in a machine costing $46,000 with $34,000 of accumulated depreciation (which is up-to-date) for a new machine for a cash price of $47,000 and a trade-in allowance of $15,000.
- Aug. 9 Journalize the May 1 transaction using the income tax method.
- Sept. 12 A truck costing $7,500 and fully depreciated was disposed of.
The post Journalize the following transactions for the Round Company for 201X and show all calculations appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.