Answer the following questions：
1. What are the supposed unique capabilities of the 2 technologies described?
2. What is the different business value provided by the Particles and the Machine aspects of the IP? Make a small table as you read.
3. What are the options for realizing the true commercial (i.e. market) value of this IP?
4. Should the technologies be bundled, or kept separate? List the pros and cons of the different strategies.
5. What complementary assets (other technologies, marketing or distribution networks, supply chains, regulatory expertise, etc.) would Aptekar need to access? Who has those?
The post “Commercializing an MRI Breakthrough” Case first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.