Students are to submit a reading journal entry of 200-250 words each Thursday at 5pm, during Weeks 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9 based on a reading from the previous week.
Reading Journal #4 (Week 9) is:
Victoria Reyes 2019 ‘World Heritage’ site selection is Eurocentric – and that shapes which historic places getlove and money. The Conversation.
In your journal you should do the following:
- Summarise the major points raised in the article, drawing on the material discussed in the weekly lecture.
- Reflect on your personal perspective on the issues raised in the reading and in the workshop discussion.
- Reference (1-2 references, Harvard-style, with in-text citations).
You will be assessed on the following:
(1) Comprehension of the key arguments and themes – 2 %
(2) Referencing (Harvard-style and in-text citations) – 1 %
(3) Reflection on the workshop discussion – 1 %
(4) Inclusion of your personal perspective – 1 %
The post Summarise the major points raised in the article, drawing on the material discussed in the weekly lecture. appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.