1. Carefully read “Facilitating Rapid Improvements” Chapter 9 from “Executing Lean Improvements” by Robert Delisle. Each group member will prepare a Rapid Improvement Event (RIE) based on your quality improvement project for this class (the VSM, PDSA and Control Chart).
3. Each presenter will choose a technique from each of the five steps of the Kaizen Problem-Solving Process” described on pages 159 – 173:
• Step 1. Brainstorm Issues and Barriers
• Step 2. Filter and Prioritize Issues and Barriers
• Step 3. Brainstorm Solutions
• Step 4. Filter and Prioritize Solutions
• Step 5. Develop and Implement the Action Plan using the “Action Plan Worksheet” Note that each presenter will choose one of the multiple techniques listed under each Step 1 – 5 above. APA 7 with 3 references one from the book listed above
The post Prepare a Rapid Improvement Event (RIE) based on your quality improvement project for this class (the VSM, PDSA and Control Chart). appeared first on Essay Lane.