Read the 3 attached documents: “Blue Ocean Strategy, Types of Strategy, and Amazon Case Study.” After reading the documents you should perform a case analysis by answering the following questions about the Amazon Case Study:
1. Important facts in this case (company, industry, competition, etc)
2. External factors outside the direct control of the company, but which affect the company. External factors create opportunities and threats to which the company must respond. (e.g., political, demographic, environmental, technological, global, legal)
3. Competitive factors that impact the company (e.g., nature of competition, characteristics of existing competitors, potential new competitors, substitute products, bargaining power of suppliers and customers)
4. What are the critical success factors in this industry? How well does this company address those critical success factors?
5. (Writer this is one of the more important questions, please answer both the strengths and weaknesses) Internal Scan – what are the company’s internal strengths and weaknesses relative to critical success factors, the competition, and the environment? (Include financial analysis).
6. As you consider this company, what do you see as its sustainable competitive advantage(s), (i.e., what core competencies does this company have that competitors will not be able to imitate/improve upon in the foreseeable future)?
7. What strategic recommendations would you make to this company, i.e., where should they go and how should they get there? show les
The post Perform a case analysis by answering the questions about the Amazon Case Study. appeared first on Essay Lane.