· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Question(s): [5 marks]
Q1. What items are included in manufacturing overhead? [1.5 marks]
Q2. If your fixed monthly utility charge is SR 200, your variable cost is SR2 per kilowatt hour, and your monthly activity level is 3,000 kilowatt hours, what is the amount of your utility bill?
Q3. The following information relates to ALFAHD Corporation (AMOUNTS IN SAUDI RIYAL)
Delivery Vehicle Depreciation
Factory Repair and Maintenance
Manufacturing Equipment Depreciation
How much were ALFAHD period costs and product costs? [1 mark]
Q4. ABC Company had the following inventories on May 1, 2019(amounts in SR)
Raw Material 30,000
Finished Goods 40,000
WIP – Material 20,000
WIP – Labor 20,000
WIP – Manufacturing overhead 15,000
During the month, the cost of material purchased was 130,000 direct labor cost incurred was 140,000 and factory overhead applicable to production was 70,000, on May 31, inventories were:
Raw Material 40,000
Finished Goods 50,000
WIP – Material 15,000
WIP – Labor 25,000
WIP Manufacturing overhead 10,000
Prepare Journal entries on May 31, to show the flow of cost through the proper summary T accounts.
Assume that sales values were 500,000 on credit. [2 marks]
The post What items are included in manufacturing overhead? appeared first on Versed Writers.