To better understand criminal behavior, we must also understand the elements of the crimes that are being committed. From this we can correlate crime and behavior while working toward predicting outcomes.
Review the theories presented in Weeks 1-3.
Choose three different crimes: one crime against persons, one crime against property, and one drug-related crime.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on crime and violence in which you:
• Define each type of crime and its elements using your home state’s penal code (online).
• Provide data related to each crime you searched that occurred in your state.
• Analyze each crime and determine which theory of criminality best applies.
• Explain how the data supports the development of each approach.
• Identify the motivational factors of the offender in personal vs property crimes and what psychological or sociological perspectives affect the behavior.
The post Define each type of crime and its elements using your home state’s penal code. appeared first on Essay Lane.