Movies: Birth of a Nation
At bottom of page it shows Paper 2 and what the references and citations suppose to look like. I have also copied it below as well:
• For all papers, you need to connect subjects discussed during lecture or in the book with the assigned topic.
• The most important questions you can ask yourself are what? and how? — What have I learned to change my perception of film? How can I use this knowledge in my current and future enjoyment of film?
• It does not matter whether I agree with your point or not, but you must construct a valid, strong argument in your paper.
• Make sure each paragraph has a topic sentence and the analysis has a central theme that is followed throughout.
• When you make a point supporting your argument, be sure to include examples from the film.
The post What has been your favorite film we have watched in class, and why? Along with that chosen film, select another we have watched in class and compare the two. appeared first on Essay Lane.