Chemical Reactions of Copper and Percent Yield
1. Initial mass of copper 2. Mass of copper and evaporating dish 3. Mass of evaporating dish 4. Mass of recovered copper 5. Percent yield (show calculations)
6. Describe the reaction Cu(s)+HNO,(aq)—.
7. Describe the reaction Cu(NO3)2(aq)+ NaOH(aq) –0.
8. Describe the reaction Cu(OH)2(s)—.-4.
9. What are you removing by this washing?
10. What copper compound is present in the beaker?
11. Describe the reaction CuSO4(qq)+ Zn(s) or CuSO4(aq)+ Al(s).
12. What is present in solution?
13. What is the gas?
14. How do you know?
15. What are you removing by washing?
16. What color is your copper sample?
17. Is it uniform in appearance?
18. Suggest possible sources of error in this experiment.
The post Describe the reaction CuSO4(qq)+ Zn(s) or CuSO4(aq)+ Al(s). appeared first on Essay Lane.