For this assignment, you are to write a memo (using your own name) addressed to Alva Alvarez, the CEO, outlining your plan to resolve these issues.
Remember, that your memo will be made available to others within the organization. In your recommendations, you should state the ethical issues you feel need to be addressed. You should provide both long and short-term strategies that would solve this problem. To solve the problem you should note if additional resources or expenditures would be need to achieve the goals that you define.
When writing the memo you should provide a brief description of the problems, you have found. What are the facts about major issues? Identify facts about key players in the case, the business problem(s) and then rank order the critical issues. Consider relevant information and underlying assumptions. Finally provide your recommendations.
As you write your recommendations, think about the following;
• How do the cultural values at Dabbagh Steel relate to communication, technology, information flow and openness?
• As the company goes forward, should it stay with the espoused or practiced culture? How would you recommend that they change?
• How would you suggest that they resolve this disparity? In other words what should they do?
• Provide specific suggestions that will help the organization as they go forward.
In the closing, highlight benefits of your recommendations. As a PR director, you need to be honest but tactful in your recommendations.
Overall, this assignment has five elements that are all inter-related.
• Carefully read the “case study” and type a letter that details your specific analysis and recommendations about how problem presented in case might be approached and solved.
• This document should be formatted for reading ease, not a page of text. Make sure you use address it correctly, provide a date, headings, and bullet points as needed to make it easy to read.
The post How do the cultural values at Dabbagh Steel relate to communication, technology, information flow and openness?Discuss appeared first on Essay Quoll.