Using MS Project, Provide a list of Resources
Identify and detail the resources for the project using MS Project where appropriate, including:
- People (and their roles), plus any extra personnel that is required for the project.
- Technology – any hardware, network and software needs to support the team and your client.
- Facilities – where will most of the teamwork be situated?
- Other – for example, travel, training etc.
Using MS Project, develop a schedule using a high-level Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). It should include:
- Milestones for each phase and deliverable
- This will tell everyone associated with the project that the phase or deliverable was completed satisfactorily.
- Activities / Tasks
- Define a set of activities / tasks that must be completed to produce each deliverable.
- Resource Assignments
- Assign people and resources to each individual activity.
- Estimates for Each Activity / Task
- Develop a time estimate for each task or activity to be completed.
Include a high-level snapshot and description in your charter. YOU MUST ALSO SUBMIT AN MS Project or Project Libre file along with your Charter