– Research and analyse two operations that utilized national security or military counterintelligence (either offensive or defensive functions).
– What were the specific challenges to counterintelligence for each operation?
– Compare and contrast how counterintelligence measures changed over the particular time periods of the operations.
– Example time periods may include early American history to WWI, WWI to WWII, WWII, the Cold War, the post-Cold War/pre-9/11 era, post-9/11, etc.
– Put the operation and the lessons learned within the context of how it may have influenced the development of the current U.S. National Counterintelligence Strategy of 2016 (https://www.dni.gov/files/NCSC/documents/Regulations/National_CI_Strategy_2016.pdf).
– (5) pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
– (5) scholarly and credible references are to be used books, (peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.).
– Times New Roman, 12 point, double space.
– Chicago Style