The case for this section (Cats, Kibble and Cable TV) begins on page 387 of the text.
The questions to be answered are spread throughout the case:
Task #1: Understanding the Data has six questions. Be sure to answer “why” for each question, not just provide an answer of “yes” or “no”.
One question after Table #1.
Two questions after Table #2
Three questions at the end of the case titled Discussion and Debate.
Thus there are a total of 12 questions to be answered in the case analysis. Be sure to answer each question individually and label each answers.
Each of the 12 questions has 8.33 points. Total points are 100 for the assignment.
Please use headings and subheadings for each of the 12 questions. If this instruction is not followed, the assignment will receive a grade of zero.
The submission page limit is a minimum of 5 pages.
1. Summarize the companys marketplace situation
2. Identify salient problems and issues
3. Determine key decision-making criteria
4. Propose alternative solutions to each problem and issue, using decision criteria
5. Please submit your analyses in 5 page double-spaced, type-written documents
6. Please be sure to proofread and spell-check your analyses before turning them in
Written assignment guidelines
1. American Psychological Association (APA) style
2. Typed, double-spaced, 1 inch on all sides – left, right, top, and bottom margins, and size 12 font
3. A minimum of 50% of references must be from academic journal within past 5 years.
4. A minimum of 8 references are needed in addition to your text books references
5. All written submissions must have headings and subheadings. One long essay without headings, questions and answer numbers will receive a grade of zero
6. Less that 5% direct quotes
7. No BLANK spaces anywhere in the paper
8. Pictures are not included in the page numbers
9. Both within text and full citations at the end of the paper are required
10. Inserted page numbers on the lower right corner
11. Use correct grammar
12. Proofread your work prior to submission