The following are the years that the big market crashes happened since 1900 in the US stock market including the most recent one.
- Please give me some education on the economic and political background, triggers, and fundamental reasons for each market crash.
- Please compare the 2020 market crash with the listed previous ones. What are the similarity and dissimilarities?
- How the 2008 Global financial crisis impacts on 2020 crisis (Hint: Volcker Rule)?
- US investors are mostly institutional investors. How the homogeneity of their trading exacerbate the liquidity crisis in the stock market?
- Federal Reserve cuts rates and launches a massive quantitative easing program, are they working? How do you comment on those actions?
- What actions US Scnatc has taken, are they working and how do you comment on those actions?