CCAM – Contact Centre Association of Malaysia
CCAMacts as a physical gateway for the CRM – Customer relationship management and Contact Centre Industry of Malaysia, globally promoting Malaysia as the preferred hub for the contact center industry, in this region. CCAM will thoroughly promote the development and implementation of sound policies and professional standards in Malaysia that will support members in the planning, management, and growth of the CRM and Contact Centre Industry. CCAM represents the CRM industry and all its Constituents in Malaysia, not only as promoters of knowledge and information but as an action-oriented association aimed at advocating the interests of CRM professionals and its Institutions in Malaysia. Since then, it has been at the forefront of developing the local CRM and Contact Centre Industry in Malaysia.
Currently, CCAM has members
- who own call centers,
- who use call centers, and
- who serve the call center industry from a broad range of vertical industries including Banks and financial institutions, Insurance, Telecom providers, Manufacturers, Government departments, Utilities, transportation and health care providers, Hospitality, Information technology providers, and much more?
CRM – Customer relationship management
CRM is the combination of practices, strategies, and technologies that CCAM use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving customer service relationships and assisting in customer retention, and driving sales growth. CRM systems compile customer data across different channels, or points of contact between the customer and the company, which could include the company’s website, telephone, live chat, direct mail, marketing materials, and social media. CRM systems can also give customer-facing staff detailed information on customers’ personal information, purchase history, buying preferences, and concerns.
Research the above CCAM and its CRM practices, strategies & technologies in order to get a better understanding of the industry, its role/objectives, etc before attempting the below instruction.
- Get data about CCAM
- overview of Malaysia’s call center industry, Malaysia’s call center landscape, functions performed by call centers in Malaysia, number of call center centers in Malaysia and its market size (who are the employees / no. of employees, etc), its contribution to the nation and stakeholders, customer retention, customer growth, sales growth, etc
- members who own call center, who use a call center and who serve the call center industry from a broad range of vertical industries including Banks and financial institutions, Insurance, Telecom providers, Manufacturers, Government departments, Utilities, transportation and health care providers, Hospitality, Information technology providers and much more? where the industry is heading now?
- How CCAM uses CRM to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle? What type of customer data is compiled using CRM? What type of channels – point of contact between customers and companies in CRM? Get detailed data.
You are required to write a literature review about function performed by call centers in Malaysia and the number of cell center centers in Malaysia