Compare and contrast between the positive and negative aspects of services and products being sold online and offline
Assessment: Individual Report (2000 – 3000 words)
Technology has never been more important than the use of it at the current time due to COVID-19. Many businesses are trying to keep their services online and conducting communications like meetings, conferences etc online.
You are required to write a report on the following topic:
- Compare and contrast between the positive and negative aspects of services and products being sold online and offline.
- Discuss the challenges and measures of security and privacy that individuals and businesses take when they go online.
- Due to widespread of COVID-19, many businesses are turning to provide their services online. Select any two tools, compare and contrast their features, applications, suitability etc.
You can consider the following: Zoom, Go to Meeting, Team viewer, WebEx etc.
This assessment addresses LO1, LO2, LO3 and LO4:
LO1: Understand the key terms and considerations associated with using the internet
LO2: Take responsibility for personal security and privacy when using the internet
LO3: Develop online research skills
LO4: Develop digital communication skills
- It is expected that you use current peer-reviewed journals and articles to ensure that you have an in-depth understanding of your topic particularly for the Literature Review.
- There must be sufficient linkage between theory and practice.
- Harvard style of references should be used.
|Formatting and Layout|
Please note the following when completing your written project:
- Writing: Written in English in an appropriate business/academic style
- Focus: Focus only on the tasks set in the assignment.
- Length: 2000 to 3000 words [with +/- of 10%]
- Document format: Report
- Ensure a clear title, course, and ID number is on a cover/title slide
Research: Research should use reliable and relevant sources of information on the Internet ONLY. At least EIGHT references must be provided.
|In the main body of your submission you must give credit to authors on whose research your work is based. Append to your submission a reference list that indicates the books, articles, etc. that you have read or quoted in order to complete this assignment (e.g. for books: surname of author and initials, year of publication, title of book, edition, publisher: place of publication).|