Learning outcomes assessed
Knowledge and understanding
• To be able to analyse a number of key recent developments in the international financial system
• To be able to assess critically the implications of such developments for established financial theories
• To be able to evaluate competing proposals for regulatory responses to such developments
• To be able to set current financial developments in an appropriate historical context
• To be able to appreciate the linkages between contemporary international financial developments and the shaping of national financial systems
• To be able to gather and analyse appropriate data in order to test competing hypotheses concerning contemporary financial developments
• To be able to apply theoretical models drawn from their study of finance to practical problems drawn from contemporary experience
• To be able to appreciate the variety of competing theoretical and practical approaches that can be taken with regard to financial issues
• To be able to evaluate the impact of regulatory proposals in the area of finance on a wide variety of market participants
• Problem solving
Since the global financial crisis in 2008, central banks and government have implemented measures in various areas to improve the banking system. You are required to write an essay to evaluate the current resilience of the banking system in either the USA or the UK. Choose one area (i.e. either the USA or the UK) for in-depth analysis on the approaches that have been undertaken and the effectiveness of them. Also, you need to identify the potential problems in the area you have chosen and make recommendations.
The maximum number of words is 1,250 (excluding graphs, tables, appendices, reference list/bibliography). There is no 10% margin to be used to exceed the word limit. Words that exceed the word limit will not be marked.
Presenting coursework for assessment
Your assignment must be presented in the following format:
❑ It must be word-processed in 12-point Arial font and double-spaced
❑ It must be black text on a white or ivory background
❑ All pages must be numbered
❑ Margins must be as follows: Top: 1 inch, Bottom: 1 inch (2.5 cm), Left: 1.25 inches, Right: 1.25 inches (3.2 cm)
❑ It should not contain your name(s)
❑ Word count should be included
4/1100, essay, finance
The post Topic: evaluate the current resilience of the banking system in either the USA or the UK appeared first on BoomEssayWriters.