· PowerPoint Presentation
Submit your community teaching project topic choice to your instructor for approval for your assignment .. Present your topic idea and write a rationale for your choice. Refer to this journal to make sure you received approval before you begin your project.
Once we get approval from the professor, we can start the presentation
Utilize the epidemiologic process to identify a community health need or problem. Plan, implement, and evaluate a group health teaching project to meet the identified need.
1. Select a topic and get instructor approval to move forward with it.
2. Select your target community group that you will focus on educating. It should consist of approximately 10 individuals. A minimum of two different teaching sessions should be presented to the same group at least one week apart.
3. Once your topic is approved and a teaching group is chosen, you will create a teaching plan, hold your teaching sessions, and then evaluate the implementation.
4. The final product you submit will be a presentation that details the entire process: your chosen topic, the teaching style you used, and an evaluation of your actual teaching. (See categories below for details to include.)
5. Prepare a 15- to 20-slide presentation that is a minimum of 20 minutes in duration. You should have APA formatted in-text citations within your slides for any outside sources used and your final slide should be a reference slide that lists all resources used for the assignment.