This assessment is an individual effort. It allows you to further explore and specialize in one topic area from the module ‘Event Planning and Operations Management’. You are required to write a literature review on one topic covered in the module. For example, event planning, health, safety, and risk management, managing volunteers and staff, event sponsorship.
You are required to demonstrate your understanding and knowledge of the topic (a discussion of literature, concepts, theory, and current issues associated with your chosen topic). Additionally, illustrate your work with appropriate examples.
Suggested literature review topics as follows:
- Conference planning
- Festival health and safety
- Event design
- Festival crowd control
- Managing volunteers and staff at events
- Sporting events and sponsorship
- Social event planning.
Your literature review should include the following:
- Literature review: Ability to use information effectively to produce an interesting and useful report. Ability to critically review conceptual ideas and to research applied event contexts. Ability to demonstrate understanding, to reflect on, and evaluate the material gathered and to articulate reasonable, well-supported arguments that make sense, are pertinent and relevant
- Conclusions: Ability to summarise key points/arguments presented
- Organisation and presentation: Structure, clarity, and presentation – clear and logical report that is correctly referenced
The post OPMN9000: Explore and Specialize in One Topic Area From the Module ‘Event Planning and Operations Management’: Event Planning & Operations Management Assignment, DIT, Ireland appeared first on .