In this assignment you will outline a persuasive speech. The speech and self-review are due next week.
- Select either Topic A or Topic B for your persuasive speech.
- Topic A: Should Children Under the Age of 10 Own Cell Phones?
- Topic B: Should Self-Driving Cars Be Legal?
- Create an outline or speaking notes in Microsoft Word.
- Download the Sample Outline [DOCX], which provides guidance for the structure of an outline.
- Focus your speech on 2–3 main points so you’ll stay within the 4-minute time limit.
- Submit the completed outline in a Microsoft Word document.
Your assignment will be graded according to the following criteria:
- The outline is complete and on topic.
- The outline provides solid flow for the speech.
- The outline is clear and free from spelling and grammar issues.