For this discussion, imagine that, as the CFO of an emerging
company, you find that you are in need of about $20–25 million in
the near future. In addition:
• Your company is privately owned.
• You sell proprietary products in the hospital and nursing care
• You have not used outside venture capitalists or other sources of
investor-supplied capital up to this point.
• Your sales prospects are excellent and you expect to be selling
twice your current sales volume of $25 million in the next two to
• The company is currently profitable, and has been, almost from
the start of business, four years ago.
For this discussion respond to the following:
1. Describe the strategy you would use to obtain the necessary
financing to support the expected future growth.
2. Include your reasoning for your choice of investor to supply the
necessary funds, use those listed in the Fundamentals of Finance
and Accounting text.
Click the button below to order this paper AND ENJOY OUR DISCOUNT.
The post Describe the strategy you would use to obtain the necessary financing to support the expected future growth. appeared first on Premium Nursing Papers.