- Introduce briefly the organization you have chosen: the industry it competes in, its background,
its service offering and your research objective to improve the customer experience.
- Describe and discuss your primary research method for your online survey i.e. its planning,
design, how you recruited your participants for your online survey and implementation. (You will
need to have at least 10 completed customer surveys).
- Describe and discuss at least 3 secondary research methods carried out (i.e. academic journal
articles, book chapters, business reports, organization’s website social media reviews).
- Apply CEM concepts to identify the challenges and opportunities for achieving a customer
experience that is in line with the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Identify and differentiate 2 customer segments from research undertaken using personas to
illustrate and communicate their unique customer perspectives
- Take the Voice of the Customer (VOC) and customer feedback obtained from primary and
secondary research into account in forming the customer experience strategy.
- Connect customer experience maps and alignment diagrams with a business value proposition for
the 2 customer segments identified above.
- Write a conclusion summarizing how your CEM strategy will offer a better service to your
- Add your evidence of research data as an appendix, including the link to your survey with at least
10 completed customer surveys and if applicable screen shots of current social media reviews.
The post An industry analysis appeared first on ACED ESSAYS.