You will evaluate the “2018 Application for Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award summary ” as a business case. You are the director of strategic planning and business intelligence for your chosen company. You are conducting an evaluation of your chosen company for an upcoming annual report. Your goal is to demonstrate skill and expertise in making strategic decisions based on your expert analysis and evaluation of the strategic position of your company. You will be submitting this report to the C-level executives for review. Use the following criteria to make strategic decisions.
• Provide background information about your chosen company, including topics such as the company name, industry sector in which the company operates, products, and target market. Elaborate and use research.
• Provide a high-level synopsis of the organizational design of your chosen company from a strategic management perspective.
• Explain which one of the five generic competitive strategies best characterizes your chosen company’s strategic approach to competing successfully for the next 3 years. Explain how and why.
• From a management perspective, formulate and explain your company’s offensive or defensive strategy to improve its market position in the next 3 years.
• Explain whether your company will be a first mover, a fast follower, or a late mover to ensure competitive advantage.
• Does your company engage in outsourcing? If so, what do you see as the pros and cons of outsourcing for your company? Should strategic alliances be involved? Explain.
• Demonstrate leadership communication skills. Be persuasive and descriptive in your communication style.
• Write in third person.
The post You will evaluate the “2018 Application for Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Aw appeared first on Homeworkassisters.