Final Project Presentation
Think about the most pressing health care system problems in the United States. Choose one of these problems and propose ways to solve them. You will have up to 10 minutes to outline your plan using a power point presentation. Be ready to debate your plan and answer follow-up questions by the moderator (your esteemed professor). You will want to be well-versed in your plan and be persuasive as to why you think it is the best solution to the health care crisis in this country.
When designing your solution, be sure to consider the following:
1. History and evolution of the US health care system
2. Current characteristics of health care delivery and the health care workforce
3. Beliefs and values of US society
4. Economic forces and financing the system
5. Determinants of health, vulnerable populations and health disparities
6. Health policy, legislative process and regulatory tools
7. Interest group politics
The post Final Project Presentation
Think about the most pressing health care system prob appeared first on Homeworkassisters.