Imagine yourself working in a leadership position within a Public Health organisation of your choice. Identify a change opportunity within the organisation and consider how to plan, implement and evaluate this change within the organisation.
Based on the organisation of choice, students will be required to imagine themselves in a leadership role with a Public Health setting. They will be required to:
• Identify the current aims and objectives of the chosen organisation.
• Analyse and review current policy provision and legislation applicable to that organisation.
• Identify a particular intervention/method of delivery and consider the effectiveness of such and what areas of improvements are required.
• Students must apply change models and frameworks to their identified issue/area for improvement.
• Creation of evidenced based solution focused interventions.
• Evaluate the perceived effectiveness of your applied learning.