(1)Make a simulation program of the Galton board. Keep in mind that your program must be…

Homework Help Question & Answers

(1)Make a simulation program of the Galton board. Keep in mind that your program must be…

(1)Make a simulation program of the Galton board. Keep in mind that your program must be simulation-based. The positions of the ball will be determined by the random functions.

(i) Assume that this Galton board is an unbiased board. In other words, the ball will have equal probability of moving to the left or to the right (50% vs. 50%). This Galton board has 10 levels. There are 10000 balls to drop from the center of the top level. The program will finally output the simulated result: the distribution of the numbers of balls in each position at the bottom level.

(ii) Assume that this Galton board is slightly biased (or tilted). The ball will have 47% of chance of moving to the left when it hits any peg, and 53% to the right. This Galton board has 10 levels and you run the simulation for 10000 balls. The program should finally output the result of distributions at the bottom level.

need code in python with comments

0 0
Add a comment
Reference no: EM132069492

GET HELP WITH YOUR PAPERS

GET THIS ANSWER FROM EXPERTS NOW

WhatsApp
Hello! Need help with your assignments? We are here
Don`t copy text!