Save your work with the filename , answer your assessment questions in this sheet below and upload the assessment once it has been completed.
ASSESSMENT SUBMISSION FORM
Complete this form and submit to your assessor for grading. It is recommended that you keep a copy of your assessment and your assessment submission form.
|Unit Code and Title|
|Assessment Task No. / Title||☐ 1. Unit Knowledge Assessment (UKA)|
|☐ 2. Unit Skills Assessment (USA)|
|√||I hold a copy of this work which can be produced if the original is lost / damaged.|
|√||This work is my original work and no part of it has been copied from any other student’s work or from another source except where due acknowledgement is made.|
|√||No part of this work has been written for me by any other person except where such collaboration has been authorised by the instructor / teacher concerned.|
|√||I have not previously submitted this work for this or any other course / unit.|
|√||I give permission for this work to be reproduced, communicated, compared and archived for the purpose of detecting plagiarism.|
|√||I give permission for a copy of my marked work to be retained by the college for review and comparison, including review by external examiners.|
|√||I understand that: Plagiarism is the presentation of the work, idea or creation of another person as though it is my/our own. It is a form of cheating and is a very serious academic offence that may lead to exclusion from the college. Plagiarised material can be drawn from, and presented in, written, graphic and visual form, including electronic data and oral presentations. Plagiarism occurs when the origin of the material used is not appropriately cited. Plagiarism includes the act of assisting or allowing another person to plagiarise or to copy my/our work.|
I declare that I have read and understood the above declaration.
Student ID: Student Name: Date:
- All questions must be answered correctly to be completed satisfactorily.
- All knowledge assessments are untimed and are conducted as open book (this means student can refer to textbooks or any resources).
- Student may handwrite/use computers to answer the questions.
- This assessment task may be completed in a classroom, at home, learning management system (i.e. Moodle), or independent learning environment.
- You must complete all questions unassisted by the assessor or other personnel but may refer to reference material as needed.
- The Assessment Task is due on the date specified by your trainer. Any variations to this arrangement must be approved in writing by your trainer.
- Fill out the Assessment Submission form to the documents you are submitting to be marked.
- Please answer each question on a separate page provided and clearly indicate the question number at the top of the page.
- The Trainer/Assessor may further prompt and question in order to receive answers of appropriate quality or if further clarification is required and to validate authenticity of your submitted work.
Question 1 – Answer