Student Number: (enter on the line below)
Student Name: (enter on the line below)
SERVICE AND RELATIONSHIP MARKETING
Trimester 1, 2021
Assessment Weight: 50 total marks
- All questions must be answered by using the answer boxes provided in this paper.
- Completed answers must be submitted to Blackboard by the published due date and time.
Submission instructions are at the end of this paper.
This assessment consists of six (6) questions and is designed to assess your level of knowledge of the key topics covered in this unit
Question 1 Week 4 ( 11 marks)
Distinguish between core, facilitating and supporting services, and explain the potential value each service offers. Provide example for each service and discuss. (Word count: 500 words)
ANSWER: ** Answer box will enlarge as you type
Question 2 Week 7 (7 marks)
From a customer perspective, what defines value in each of the following service settings:
- a nightclub
- a hairdressing salon
- a tax accountant
(Word count: 300 words)
Question 3 Week 8 (11 marks)
What are the factors that make frontline work stressful and difficult? Provide an example and explain how this business could manage these difficulties for their employees to achieve better customer service and satisfaction. (Word count: 500 words)
Question 4 Week 9 (7 marks)
Select a bad and a good waiting experience you had recently, and contrast the two situations with respect to the aesthetics of the surroundings, diversions and other people waiting. (Word count: 300 words)
Question 5 Week 10 (7 marks)
Identify the guidelines for effectively designing and implementing a customer service strategy. Which of the guidelines do you think are the more important ones? (Word count: 300 words)
Question 6 (7 marks)
Why does consumer perception of risk constitute an important aspect in selecting, purchasing and using services? How can firms reduce consumer risk perceptions? (Word count: 300 words)
END OF FINAL ASSESSMENT
- Save submission with your STUDENT ID NUMBER and UNIT CODE e.g. EMV54897 HC2112
- Submission must be in MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT ONLY
- Upload your submission to the appropriate link on Blackboard
- Only one submission is accepted. Please ensure your submission is the correct document.
- All submissions are automatically passed through SafeAssign to assess academic integrity.