According the the chapter 3 (Ingkintja، the congress male health program, Alice spring, Australia) in
the book page 57 please answer the followiiqung question in the attachments
answer the following questions:
• Case study reference:
• What is the main focus of the case study?
• What is the topical focus? Is there a geographic focus?
• Which principles of primary health care (PHC) are discussed in (or relevant to) the article?
If the case study includes a specific intervention or program:
• What were the aims of the intervention? How are these aims connected with the principles of PHC?
• To what extent was the intervention successful in achieving its targets/goals?
• What were the most important lessons learned from the intervention? To what extent do you think these lessons are important in other contexts, and especially for achieving the principles of PHC?
If the article you presented is broader in scope (not focused on a specific intervention):
• How does the article engage with PHC concepts?
• What is/are the main argument(s) they are making in the article? What evidence do they rely on for their argument(s)?
• Reflect on the main conclusions derived at by the authors: what lessons can we draw for PHC? Are you convinced by their argument? To what extent is this relevant on a broad scale