The youth in the United States has one of the highest rates of unemployment registering as a problem as they burden
The post Project Management first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
The youth in the United States has one of the highest rates of unemployment registering as a problem as they
burden the social welfare apparatus of the state.
The purpose of this qualitative study is to identify the external stressors or factors that demotivate the
unemployed youth in the United States to join the workforce thereby enabling further research to address the
What are the external stressors or factors that prevent the unemployed youth in the US to join the mainstream
The theoretical framework that will be used in the study is content theories which focus on identifying the
individual needs that influence behavior in a workplace. It will also include equity and expectancy theory that
analyses the thought process that people consider in evaluating their actions when they pursue work
The study aims to understand why many unemployed youths in the United States are demotivated or unable to
get back into the labor force. The chosen research design will be a narrative analysis where the experience
and perspective of unemployed youths who are demotivated to get back into the labor force will be taken into
account and analyzed.
1. How would you describe a workplace? What do you like about it? What also you do not like about it.
2. Please tell me why you are not so keen on getting back to the workforce?
3. What made you feel that way?
4. Tell me of the experience/s that made the workforce look unattractive to you?
5. What are the barriers that you consider to be difficult in getting back to work?
6. What would make you want to get back to work again? Is there somebody that could motivate you? Is there
anything that could motivate you?