You are auditing ABC Inc. quality management system. You start with the Internal Audit process. You ask to see their internal audit procedure. The auditee provides
The post Auditing ABC Inc. quality management system. first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
You are auditing ABC Inc. quality management system. You start with the Internal Audit process. You ask to see their internal audit procedure. The auditee provides you the procedure.
Find the non-conformances in this procedure, and generate a non-conformance report to include a statement of the nonconformance, the clause which is violated and the requirement. Refer to your copy of the standard for the requirements.
Internal Auditing Procedure
1. We develop an annual schedule of audits based on status and importance.
2. Each of our auditors are trained and given a particular audit to work.
3. Auditors are selected to be impartial and objective.
4. Any one of our auditors can audit the internal audit function
5. We generate reports but don’t retain them. Once they are discussed with the affected departments they are discarded.
6. When a non-conformance is identified we document it in a Nonconformance Report and submit it to the affected department for correction.