Based on your readings and research conducted during Module 5. answer the following questions in a word-processed document. Your answers should be at least a paragraph. but not more than one page. in length. You are expected to answer the questions from a management perspective and provide appropriate. APA-formatted in-text citations and a reference list reflecting sources used to answer the questions. APA guidelines are available in the Resources area of the Course.
1. Outline the three functions of the Production Planning & Control (PP&C) department.
2. Consider the six items that a planner needs to adjust future plans. In your opinion which one of the six items has the greatest impact on maintenance scheduling? Why?
3. flow can the concept of span of control and grouping similar functions be utilized with a predictive maintenance approach?
4. From a production standpoint. explain the difference between forecasting and planning. Why is it important for aviation maintenance managers to understand the difference?
5. After reviewing the articles in articles in Activity 5.1 for strategies for increasing speed. improving reliability, and reducing costs and the theory of cost and constraints. Clow a manager in aviation or the Maintenance Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facility can exploit opportunities to reduce the cost of MRO operation or an airline.
The post Consider the six items that a planner needs to adjust future plans. In your opinion which one of the six items has the greatest impact on maintenance scheduling? Why?Explain appeared first on Essay Quoll.