Philosophy of Nursing Assignment
The nursing philosophy paper which should clearly reflect your personal philosophy of nursing. The paper should include the identification and examination of your own perspective (definition) of the core nursing concepts. Discuss how these concepts are interrelated to your own practice and career. The paper should be no longer than 2 pages, in APA format, Times New Roman 12 font. Submit the assignment as a Word document only with the file saved as your last name followed by Philosophy of Nursing
Core concepts of nursing included in assignment
· Definition of nursing
· Assumptions (beliefs) about the interrelationships among metaparadigm (person, environment, health, nursing)
· Nursing as an Art and Science
· Beliefs about Nursing as a Profession.
Evidence that philosophy emanates from practice and applies to personal practice.
Demonstrate that you have given thought to your career and explain the rationale for your decision.
· Inspiration from the past. (Who or what?)
· Define professional goals.
· Identify roles and responsibilities to advance the profession of nursing.
· How you will provide safe, effective care?
Paper is well organized with well-developed paragraphs and artful transitions between paragraphs
Spelling and grammar
· 1 inch margins
· Font 12 Times New Roman
· No more than 2 pages