Using what you have learned about the legal health record and the EHR, write a 2 – 3-page paper that addresses the following functions of the
The post The Functions of the Legal Health Record first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
Using what you have learned about the legal health record and the EHR, write a 2 – 3-page paper that addresses the following functions of the health record:
1. Health information and data management.- What main function does the EHR have in the medical office or healthcare organization?
2. Test results management.- How does the EHR make test results more manageable?
3. Order management – How does the EHR prevent errors when tests and prescriptions are ordered?
4. Decision support – How does the EHR help physicians with their treatment guidelines for patients?
5. Electronic communication and connectivity – How does collaboration increase the quality of the patient’s care?
6. Patient support – How does the EHR help with patient education? Give examples.
7. Administrative processes – How does EHR make a better billing and collection process?