This is a paper that is focusing on the rationale for choosing a current patient safety challenge issue essay. The paper also provides additional information to use in the writing of the assignment paper. Below is the assessment description to follow:
The rationale for choosing a current patient safety challenge issue essay
Assignment Criteria for the Paper
1. Identify any existing quality concern or an existing patient safety issue and provide the rationale for choosing this issue.
2. Secondly, explain the background and scope of the problem.
3. Thirdly, analyze the issue based on the appropriate quality philosophy.
4. Fourthly, identify the regulatory guidelines, internal and/or external benchmarks, or evidence-based practice standards surrounding the issue—explain what that expectation is and why.
5. Also, use the appropriate quality improvement tools to improve the quality outcome.
6. Additionally, describe how you could or will get involved in this initiative to make a difference and move it forward to enactment.
7. Summarize the content in concluding statements.
8. The body of the scholarly paper is to be 3–5 pages in length, excluding title and reference pages.
9. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing and also APA format as expressed in the current edition.
10. Include a minimum of four references published within the past 5 years, not including your textbook. References may include scholarly websites of organizations or government agencies and must be presented using APA current edition format for electronic media.
Preparing the Paper Category Points % Description
Introduction and quality concern. Identify a quality issue/patient safety issue and also provide a rationale. Background and scope of the problem. Analyze the problem from a literature review and also a practical point of view. Goals of improvement. Additionally, identify three goals to improve the problem. Quality philosophy application. Using a quality model, analyze the patient safety concern and the intervention to bridge the gaps. Identification of the regulatory guidelines and also internal/external benchmarks or EBP standards for this issue
Click Here To Download
The post The rationale for choosing a current patient safety challenge issue essay appeared first on AssignmentHub.