Feedback has been given on your paper ideas, all were good ideas, so I just suggested being more specific with the location or time period.
With that done you can begin on a first draft which will be due by 7/5.
You will be graded along a few dimensions for these essays:
1. Writing clarity — can you clearly convey the ideas you are trying to describe?
2. Theory — do you understand the economics involved, and you understand your chapter of the book?
3. Real life — can you convey the real-life situation to your reader? Do you have citations of experts, graphs, charts, maps, statistics to help convey this rigorously?
4. Integration — how well can you apply the theory to the real-life situation? Can you explain how they match or mirror each other, and explain the cases where they do not?
5. Presentation — does the paper look professional? Are there mistakes that draw the eye away from the content of the paper?
The post How well can you apply the theory to the real-life situation? appeared first on Assignment Prep.