The structure of your research paper will be similar to the one in the previous module but be sure that you incorporate the opposite side of the argument.
- Your Perspective (Essay 3) (My topic is Black Lives Matter)
- Explain your position on the issue and what points support your stance. Be sure to incorporate secondary sources
- The Other Perspective
- Consider the other side of the issue and what are the counter-points. Also, be sure to incorporate secondary sources
- This is where you directly address the counter-points from the other perspective.
- Your Final Conclusion
- Your final conclusion is the place where you make your final point. Be sure to revisit your introduction here and give a final, powerful thought.
Be sure to add mla outline, mla works cited, and a position statement
Answer these three questions, Thank youu!
- What did you do?
- Why did you select this topic?
- What did you learn?