Research a product or service from a company with which you are familiar, as well as the methods used to market that product or service. Many well-known companies have marketing plan information available online that you can reference by searching for “[Company Name] Marketing Plan”.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you include the following:
- Analyze the purpose, value, and components of an effective integrated marketing communications (IMC) plan.
- Briefly introduce the company that you researched and its product(s) or service(s).
- Describe the specific marketing communications tools that are currently included in the IMC.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of those tools in meeting the objectives of the IMC and in reaching the targeted market segment(s).
- Provide a brief industry analysis that includes emerging trends.
- Propose additional marketing communication tools (or changes to existing tools) that the company should consider, and explain the potential opportunities for improving overall brand management that can be gained by implementing these tools.