|Risk Management In A Global Context|
1. Demonstration of analytical skills of working with data and problem-solving.
2. Evidence of critical approach in your writing.
3. Evidence of skillful and critical application of the theoretical models/concepts to address the assessment task.
4. The synthesis between academic concepts and the case study so as to provide a coherent and integrated narrative throughout the report.
5. Integration of ideas and practice in a cross-disciplinary manner (for example, drawing upon; Business Continuity, Crisis Management well as, Risk Management)
6. Use of a wide range of credible academic and professional sources to develop arguments;
7. Evidence of wider reading.
8. Use of relevant and up-to-date information on the chosen company.