Upon successful completion of the case study, students will be able to
- illustrate how effective leadership from top-management fosters innovation in a company;
- demonstrate the significance of effective project planning in the success of a company; and
- argue how the implementation of an innovative working environment benefits the company and team members.
This case study focuses on how effective leadership from top management can foster innovation in the workplace.
Read the following case study. Provide a summary of the case and use examples from the case to demonstrate:
- how leadership from top management fostered innovation in the company;
- instances that demonstrated how the adaption of flexible team effort yield optimal gains for the firm; and
- the significance of effective project planning in the success of a company.
Purkayastha, D., & Faheem, H. (2008). Menlo Innovations: A new approach to workplace and project management. IBS Center for Management Research. https://www.thecasecentre.org/students/products/view?id=85815
- Submission should be a maximum of 3 pages double-spaced (excluding title page and reference page) and should follow APA referencing style.
- All submissions should be done through Turnitin with a similarity level of no greater than 15%.