Choose one of the five following topics and conduct a 700- to 1,050-word literature review using at least five scholarly sources. In your literature review, present a theory or theoretical lens from which you could potentially frame a study. Remember, a literature review is not a book report or annotated bibliography of your sources. You should strive to gain a better understanding of the topic and present what is known about your chosen issue.
- Change and fire and emergency services organizational culture
- Diversity in fire and emergency services
- Firefighter mental health
- Leadership in fire and emergency services
- Recruitment, retention, and incentives for volunteers