Answer the activity in as much detail as possible, considering your organisational requirements.
1. Over the course of six weeks, implement and monitor adherence to workplace health and safety procedures in three of the following real or simulated situations.
- Evacuation of staff and customers
- Security management of cash, documents, equipment, keys, or people
- Handling chemicals and hazardous substances
- Hazard identification and reporting
- Incident and accident reporting
- Risk assessment and reporting.
For each situation, be sure to provide staff with all the work health and safety information they need.
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
During the task, make a record of things that went well and things that could be improved. Then, coordinate a consultative process (e.g. a formal meeting with agendas, minutes, and action plans) during which you and your colleagues can discuss the issues that have arisen. You should also take this opportunity to provide staff members with feedback on their performance.
Write a three-four page report outlining the conclusions you have come to and three recommendations on how to improve WHS management in the future through training in line with state or territory WHS legislation.