Examine how marketing strategies influence marketing decisions.
Introduction and instructions: In this Assessment you have the opportunity to demonstrate your understanding of concepts from your reading as applied to the scenario. First read the background concerning the scenario company and then read the transcript of the marketing department meeting of this well-funded startup company. It will also provide details of which you need to be aware to more successfully complete the Assessment.
You will choose one of three product lines you want to be responsible for.
The first products within these three product lines that Adaptive Home Products (AHP) will introduce to the market in three months will be offered in white, blue, black, green, and grey unless otherwise stipulated.
The marketing director at AHP meets with her marketing management team to begin developing the marketing strategy and marketing plan. Read the transcript and then address the checklist items.
Checklist: Based on your analysis of the information provided regarding AHP:
- Describe the company’s core competencies based on the limited information in the scenario.
- Identify your chosen AHP product line and summarize research on the competition on the Internet.
- Based on your analysis of the company scenario, provide a general company SWOT analysis.
- Explain which of Porter’s three overall marketing strategies from the Learning Activity the company should use and why.
- Explain the distribution strategy that should be used for this product line. Should AHP consider strategic alliances for your product line? Why or why not?
- Identifying your chosen product line, analyze how your chosen strategy above impacts what the 4 P’s will be for one (1) of the products from your chosen product line.
The post Examine how marketing strategies influence marketing decisions. appeared first on Essay Lane.