Teaching capability statement
Write approximately 500 words about your motivation and suitability for teaching.
Consider the following in your response:
- who or what has inspired you to become a teacher?
- why is teaching a good career choice?
- why are you interested in teaching young children/young people?
- what subjects are you interested in teaching and why?
- what does being a good teacher mean?
- what skills and abilities do you have that will make you a good teacher?
Write approximately 500 words about your involvement in learning and/or leadership activities that demonstrate qualities such as:
- commitment to learning
- interpersonal and communication skills
- organisation and planning skills.
It’s a good idea to use specific examples wherever possible. You could talk about experiences drawn from your schooling, work, or any volunteering or community work you may have done.
- co-curricular participation (e.g. arts, sports, debating, social justice)
- projects (e.g. curriculum projects, science fairs)
- leadership experiences (e.g. student leadership positions, arts, sports)
- support of other learners (e.g. peer mentoring, coaching, buddy programs).
- employment history and roles
- employment involving children or young people
- work-based training undertaken
- work-based training provided.
Volunteer and community experience:
- volunteer or community experience (e.g. community groups, parish/church groups, cadets, life saving, fundraising, clubs)
- community learning and training experiences (e.g. guides, scouts, Duke of Edinburgh, St Johns).
Other life experience:
- personal talents and abilities
- any special interests
- elite performance (e.g. athletic, creative arts, other areas).
Disadvantages you have overcome:
- social, cultural or economic
- geographical – remote and rural
- personal and health.
You should also consider the following to help frame your response:
- what learning activities have you been engaged in?
- what leadership activities have you undertaken?
- what activities of personal interest are you involved in, how long have you participated, and how are you involved?
- what tasks or events have I planned and/or organised?
- how have I shown that I can work with others?
- what do I do to overcome obstacles, challenges or problems?
The post Write approximately 500 words about your motivation and suitability for teaching. appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.