Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, Read Chapter 6 of the course text, Principles of Marketing Watch
What Is Integrated Marketing?
One Message, Many Media: Integrated Marketing Campaigns To examine integrated marketing in action, you’re going to tell the story of a particular campaign from your internship brand, you selected in Week 1, across multiple media for this interactive activity. We want to know what unifies the campaign and how the unique nature of each medium is being utilized (or underutilized if you feel so). And we want to hear if you think the campaign is effective or not and why.
1. Referred to your text and define what IMC is. -Describe why companies use IMC campaigns.
2. Identify a significant marketing campaign for your internship brand.
– Find one that was supported across multiple media (e.g., TV, print, website, banner, ads, social media networks ads, billboard ads, etc.). TIP
– If you do not know how to identify and research major marketing campaigns, search the web or major advertising publications for articles about your brands advertising campaign or, check your brands Twitter feed for reoccurring add messages.
-Find campaign executions for at least three different media channels (e.g, campaign executions on TV, print, website, banner ads, social media networks ads, billboard ads, etc. ). Include the images in your post.
3. Create a new post containing the elements:
-title and subtitle (if needed).
-Headings for the three media you have found.
-For each medium, a brief description of how it is being used, focusing on what I can do that other media cannot.
-A paragraph summarizing what unifies the campaign and whether or not you think it is effective and why.
-Use the table from chapter 6.2 POES model of message channels from the course text and from each quadrant, identify at least one channel that would benefit your internship brand if adopted or used more effectively? Explain your reason.
The post What Is Integrated Marketing? appeared first on Essay Lane.