- Understand what is required to be an effective and efficient HR
- Be able to perform efficiently and effectively as an HR
- Be able to apply CPD techniques to construct, implement, and review a personal development plan.
You are asked to develop an electronic portfolio of evidence which includes four sections that respond to the following tasks:
Evaluate what it means to be an HR professional, making reference to the CIPD 2018 Profession Map. This can be accessed at https://peopleprofession.cipd.org/profession-map
- Briefly describe the elements of group dynamics and give at least two examples of conflict resolution methods within an HR
With reference to a recent or current project (large or small) which you have led (or been part of a project team):
- Provide evidence of using project management and problem-solving techniques in the course of the
- Explain how you successfully influenced, persuaded, and negotiated with others in the course of the project (or other related activity).
- Undertake a self-assessment of your practice against selected areas of the CIPD 2018 Profession Map (ie at least one area of core knowledge, one area of specialist knowledge, and one core behavior (all at the associate or member level)) OR other (eg organizational) specification. Identify your professional development needs in that area and options to address
- Produce a professional development plan (PDP) plan to meet your professional development needs which includes a justification of the option(s)
- During your program, provide a reflective summary of your performance against the plan. You should also identify any future development needs and record these in your PDP.